Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 12 min
Waiting time: –
Portion: 12-15 cookies
-All purpose flour: 65 gr
-Powdered sugar: 35 gr
-Granulated sugar: 15 gr
-Salt: ¼ tsp (~ 2 gr)
-Egg white: 2 (~ 35 gr/ each)
-Vegetable oil: 35 gr
-Vanilla extract: 1 tsp (5 ml)
-Milk: 20 ml
- Mix all purpose flour with powdered sugar in a clean bowl
- Add granulated sugar and a pinch of salt into mixing bowl
- In another bowl, add 2 egg whites, oil, milk, vanilla into, then mix well.
- Create a hole in flour mixture, then gradually pour wet ingredient mixture into and mix with a hand whisk to creamy
- Preheat oven at 170 Celsius degree
- Place a parchment paper on baking tray, stick the edges of paper by cookie batter
- Pour a small amount of cookie batter (about 1 tbsp) on baking tray, then spread into a 9 cm circle.
- Bring the cookie shell to bake at 170 Celsius degree in 10 minutes
- Remove the cookie from baking tray, then place the wishing paper in the center and fold the cookie up (as video).
- Place the shaped cookie in a cupcake mold to keep its shape, then repeat the same process with others.
Please note that you should bake only 1-2 cookies per times
- Bring the shaped cookies into oven and bake in another 170 Celsius degree in 5-10 minutes to golden brown and crispy.
- Let the cookie cool completely at room temperature. Reserve in closed jar
- The shaping process should be done quickly when the cookies are still hot.
- If the cupcake mold is not available, you can replace it with a small cup or similar shaped stuffs.
- The wish papers can be printed or you can make them by yourself