Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Waiting time: 15 min
Portion: 300 ml of peach tea
-Black tea: 1 tea bag
-Fresh water: 200 ml
-Canned peach liquid: 100 ml
-Canned peach: ½ peach
-Peach jam: 10 gr
-Lemongrass stick: 1 small stick (optional)
- Mix 200 ml water with 100 ml canned peach liquid in a saucepan.
If canned peach liquid is not available, you can replace with 100 ml water with 40 gr sugar. However the tea will lack of peach flavor. You can make your own Homemade Canned Peach with the instructions as link below
- Turn on the heat and boil until the water reach 100 Celsius degree
- Turn off the heat. Brew 1 sachet black tea, lemongrass and 10 gr peach jam in hot saucepan in 3-5 minutes.
You can add lemongrass stick in saucepan to boil with water (at step 2) if you prefer stronger lemongrass flavor.
- After 3-5 minutes, remove tea bag and lemongrass sticks from the saucepan. Let tea cool at room temperature.
At this step, your peach tea is ready to serve. You can prepare more and store the prepared peach tea in fridge and the tea will always be ready-to-use 😉
- Add ice cubes in glass, then pour the prepared peach tea into. You can add in 3-5 gr peach jam as a kind of topping for your tea.
- Slice ½ canned peach and place on top. Decorate with mint leaves.