Preparation: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Waiting time: –
Portion: 9 brownies medium size
-Dark chocolate: 165 gr
-Unsalted butter: 110gr
-Sugar: 105 gr
-All purpose flour: 62 gr
-Cocoa powder: 25 gr
-Salt: 4 gr
-Vanilla extract: optional
-Square cake pan 16x16cm
- Chop the chocolate into small chunks. Melt half and save another half for later (you can save in fridge before using to prevent it from melting)
- Preheat oven at 180 Celsius degree in 10-15 minutes
- Pour melted butter (at room temperature) and sugar in mixing bowl, whisk until butter color turn to light yellow
- Beat 2 medium size egg (or 60-65 gr beaten egg) in mixing bowl
- Add melted chocolate in butter bowl and mix well
- Mix flour, salt and cocoa powder. Sieve the dry ingredient mixture into mixing bowl
- Mix the ingredient with spatula. Please note that you shouldn’t overmix because it will prevent the batter from rising when bake.
- Add small chunks of chocolate in batter, mix it up. The brownies batter should be quite sticky and condensed.
- Pour the batter into square pan that lined parchment paper. Use a spatula to smooth its surface.
You can add more chocolate chips on top for decorating
- Place the cake pan in over and bake at 180 Celsius degree in 20-25 minutes. Do not bake longer than 25 minutes if you want your brownies fudgy.
- Remove baked brownies from oven. Take it out of cake pan and let it chill on tray or rack.
- Best serve in 1-2 days and can be reserved in closed jar/ box.