Preparation: 15 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Waiting time: –
Portion: 1 loaf 24×13 cm
-Ripe banana: 150 gr
-All purpose flour: 100 gr
-Sugar: 60 gr
-Cooking oil: 50 gr
-Melted butter: 30 gr
-Egg: 1- weight 60-65 gr/ egg
-Baking powder: 5 gr
-Salt: a pinch
-Loaf pan 25x13x5 cm: 1
- Preheat oven at 175 Celsius degree
- In a large mixing bowl 100 gr all purpose flour, 5 gr baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt. Then mix well.
- To another mixing bowl, add 150 gr bananas and mash well with a fork (consistency almost like a paste with small lumps)
- Add 30 gr melted butter, oil and egg (at room temperature) and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and mix well with a spatula
- Brush a thin layer of oil onto loaf pan, then coat a thin layer of flour to make non-stick loaf pan.
- Pour batter into pan and pat on counter to remove any air bubbles
- Bake for 50-60 min at 175 Celsius degree.
You can test with a chopstick after 50 min of baking and if it comes out cleanly, then you can remove the pan from oven.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool on a wire rack
- Best serve within 1-2 days and an be reserved in closed bag.